- To promote research and experimentation in science, technology, mathematics and engineering at the college level.
- To search out talented youth, recognize their accomplishments at symposia, and encourage their continued interest and participation in science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
- To be recognized as one of the top public educational and research based Natural Science College in the State, attracting the best students, faculty and staff.
- To prepare students to be leaders and decision makers, articulate and principled, innovative and confident and able to thinks critically with sound reasoning ability.
- To be engaged in local, regional and state social and economic development for the benefit of both the public and private sector.
- Internal Examination:
Every candidate in order to be deemed to have passed internal examination as required to obtain 40% marks in theoretical as well as practical exams. If a student fails in one subject he/she shall be considered fail and will struck off from the college. Chapter-wise test will be held at the end of each month. Aggregate will be made and entered in grade form for appearance in annual examination of intermediate. A fine of Rs.500 shall be levied on mission any paper or monthly test. PTM will be held after three months,
- Academic Session:
It will start in August and will conclude in April for Fsc. It will start in April and will conclude in March for Matriculation.
- Science Laboratories (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Digital Library
- Transport facility
- Air-conditioned class rooms
- UPS and generator facility
- Students counciling
- Study trips
- Scientific seminars/workshops